It was bit a hefty feeling to open my food blog way back 2010 for the reason of maintaining it because of the food cost at the restos and proximity of the place.
Love to do food hopping and taste them with gusto if I got those budget and hopefully, I will be in the metro the time I can avail all the restos I am eagerly like to try. Once I tried those food, I am on research to check how it was cook and share it at home.
I was scheduling my meetings this week and came across news last Monday to some of the foodies like me and posting them into their wall via social media shares.
Here it goes:
“SM Megamall’s Mega Food Sale is back! Now bigger and better, we bring you the ULTIMATE FOOD TRIP on August 17 to 19, 2012! With over 100 dining establishments on sale, get ready for nonstop dining discounts and promos, huge price offs & delicious offers.”
I thought a mall can only sale garments and appliances which I really availed for discounts ranging from 50% to 70% as what I known in different SM Supermalls.
It never crossed to my mind that even food or restaurant can have a sale for a specific period with a whooping 50% off also with those regular price.
I would definitely come over to try SM Megamall’s Mega Food Sale this weekend. It is my first experience to see a mall getting those feast of discounts to different food establishments. I have also arrange my schedule like meet-ups and great to know all are available on the said schedule.
Beside from the 50% off on selected outlets, mall goers can also have a variety of discounts to choose – that is from BUY 1 TAKE 1, Eat-All-You-Can, Free Desserts, Free Appetizers, Free Drinks and many more.
Examples of food establishments with lot of additional freebies to enjoy:
- Sumo Sam (Lower G/F, SM Megamall A) – Sushi All You Can with bottomless soft drinks for only Php 355.00
- Dulcinea (4/F, SM Megamall Bridgeway) – Get Unlimited Churos con Chocolate for only P 108.00 only from 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- J.Co Donuts and Coffee (SM Megamall Mega Strip, B) – Free (1) J.COOL single with one (1) topping of his/her choice for a minimum purchase of (1) dozen donuts in a single receipt
- The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (3/F, SM Megamall Bridgeway) – Free upsize on any drink (Small to Regular / Regular to Large)
- Masuki (Lower G/F, SM Megamall B) – Mami and Siopao all you can for only Php 250.00
- Chewy Junior (Lower G/F, SM Megamall A) – For every purchase of one (1) box of six (6) pieces, get FREE one (1) box of eight (8) minis.
- Pepper Lunch (Upper G/F, SM Megamall A) – Get their special Garlic Beef Pepper Rice for only Php 168.00
- Yabu: House of Katsu (2/F Mega Atrium at SM Megamall) – Free appetizer set & (2) bottomless lemonades for every order of (2) Katsu sets and All-day bottomless Miso soup for every Katsu set.
LOL! I am eying to tried all of them. Gosh! I have to also maximize this day by getting recommendations and look for food worth to try which I did not eat ordinarily everyday.
I am die hard fan of seafood dishes especially shrimps and clams. I would like to indulge to Gumbo and salivate with the Orlean’s taste of food. For a minimum purchase of P 500.00, free Seafood Jambalaya. This a P395 in savings!
Another one will be Gotti’s Ristorante where I can also avail those 50% off on all to-share variety of pastas.
I got this photo at SM Megamall Facebook Page when I was scouting for a must-try food in this event.
That is for me. How about my kiddos? They are die hard pizza eaters. I could take-out Pizza Hut Bistro and avail the Buy 1 Take 1 pizza or Papa John’s Pizza, 50% off on pizzas like 9″ Pepperoni, Hawaiian, Simply Cheese or Margherita.
To convince you on how happy I am to enjoy this food fair, like to share this video where one can indulge to endless flavor.
For every P 500.00 food purchase, a raffle coupon will be given for a chance to win an all-expense paid food trip to out-of-the-country Asian destinations like Hongkong, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Added activities worth to visit is a food fair prepared by SM Supermarket together with Lifestyle Network that will be held at Event Center.
Cheers to SM Megamall Mega Food Sale! Again, see you around between Aug. 17 to 19. Great to include this food event now that we will also be experiencing our looong weekend this Aug. 2012.
For more information,visit SM Megamall’s:
- Facebook page – http://www.facebook.com/smmegamall
- Twitter account – https://twitter.com/smmegamall