Highly-packed omega rich Century Tuna is best with nutritious veggies yet easy-to-do salad.
Sharing to you this simple salad that I just tossed in a large white plate – lettuce, alfalfa, cherry tomatoes and carrots.
My main which is in the middle would be Century Tuna from which I tried the corned one variant.
All-time dressing that I use here is a mix of honey and balsamic vinegar.
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Can of Corned Century Tuna
- Place all the vegetables in a large plate or bowl.
- Undrain the tuna in the can then add it in a salad. Toss gently then serve.
- Optional: You can season with pepper and salt to taste.
- For dressing, a simple vinaigrette would do. Just mix honey and balsamic vinegar.
Last week, have attended the launch of James Reid as the new endorser of Century Tuna.
He shared that part of getting light and fit is to get his protein with tuna aside from rigorous fitness regimen.
It’s no surprise then that James headlines their latest campaign in his fittest—sculpted abs, toned muscles, firm biceps where he got his good protein that Century Tuna can provide.
Come across also this Herbed Tuna Crostini w/ Century Tuna which I will try also at home. Till next recipe.
For more infomation, visit https://www.facebook.com/centurytuna/