I am supporting again the Ultimate Taste Test (UTT) this September 15, 2012 (Saturday) at Rockwell Tent spearheaded by Anton Diaz of Our Awesome Planet from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
This would be an array of festivity where foodies like me can have a sampling taste of 40+ home-based food businesses. One can also be a critic for a day rating the food and the food concessionaire on a scale of 1 to 5 as 5 being the highest.
My last UTT was last July 29 at Soderno Alabang where me and hubby flocked to the venue even it was stormy at that time. This was the first time hubby attended the said event.
As a foodie like me, I am taking the advantage to attend this event mainly for cost benefit. For P 585.00/head, one can have the opportunity to taste 40+ food establishments.
Whenever I dine in one resto, I can have a budget of P 200 to P 300. Sometimes, I was not a bit satisfied with the food I ate.
From here, tasting a sampler can fully judge if the food is tasty yet sooo yummy and recommended to others who like to do the same.
Sharing with you our favorite food last UTT at Soderno that made a mark for me:
1. Panzarotti from Mama Lou’s Italian Kitchen is a fried empanada with pizza sauce, mozarela cheese, meat and vegetables inside.
2. MANILA Q’s Bagwang is a bagnet in bacon style and can be eaten like a crispy chicharon.
3. Merry Moo Chili Bacon Tablea unique yet distinctive flavor combined into one make this ice cream sooo innovative.
I know there are still food establishments worth to crave for as I am anticipating another gastronomic splurge of food taste with the UTT at Rockwell. Do join us!
What to expect again:
- Food Taste Portions from a minimum of 40+ Home-Based Food Vendors & Power Plant Mall Restaurants for the entire Saturday and/or Sunday
- A bottle of San Miguel Super Dry, Premium All-Malt or Cerveza Negra, 18 years old and above only.
This event is exclusive to a maximum of 1,000 foodies/day, with a limited sit-down capacity.
You can buy the tickets from Rockwell Customer Care (Tel. # 8981702) during mall hours or Creative Juice Office (Tel. # 5707827) during office hours.
For questions and inquiries, please email email@example.com.