Electrolux presented A Taste of Christmas, a cooking demo showcasing how to prepare delectable Christmas celebrations.
This was held last December 2-3 in Anson’s at Alabang Town Center.
With the help of Chef Jonathan Paul Em, me, some of the media friends and audience learned new and exciting dishes for the whole family to enjoy this Christmas season.
We have witnessed him prepare classic holiday dishes with a twist such as the Christmas Paella and the Spiced Fruit Salad Cups which I also attached here the recipes.
Whipping up the perfect Christmas dishes that are new, delicious and kid-approved is also a breeze as it offers a full range of innovative kitchen appliances.
- The NutriFresh™ Inverter Refrigerators is equipped with a FreshShield Crisper which comes with a unique tight seal to keep temperatures stable, minimize water loss and provide higher humidity so that fruits and vegetables stay fresh for up to 7 days.
- The Tabletop Microwave Oven with Grill, Convection and even Steamer EMS3288X allows you to prepare a wide variety of dishes.
- Built-in Oven EOB2200BOX comes with the InfiSpace Oven with a 68-litre capacity that gives you plenty of room to cook multiple dishes in one go, plus a large fan that circulates hot air evenly throughout the oven to ensure uniform cooking temperature.
- Combine your Built-in Oven with the Electrolux Built-in Induction Hob which is faster than other cooking technologies. Induction cooktops are also safer to use as it directly heats the cookware while the cooktop remains cool and safe.
- Cooking Range EKI51300OX, which gives you the advantage of induction and oven cooking at the same time. It also comes a spacious layout that lets you cook more dishes at once and precision heat control that allows you to accurately set your desired flame to avoid over or undercooking.
With Christmas food prepping is quick, easy and fun, allowing you to spend more time with your loved ones.
For more information, visit http://www.electrolux.com.www.electrolux.com.ph and follow @ElectroluxPhilippines on Facebook and Instagram or @ElectroluxPH on Twitter.